Dreadnaught Server
No creepers allowed.

Home » General » General Discussion » Nike Air Max 90 Ice Wine AU And so I did. If I had a larger hose so I could use all the hot air tha
Nike Air Max 90 Ice Wine AU And so I did. If I had a larger hose so I could use all the hot air tha Sun, 15 March 2015 09:10
annydrew0923 is currently offline  annydrew0923
l on the back
I have found a great piece of free software that plots your gps location at defined intervals (default 5 seconds) that then lets you export all this data to google earth and see where you have been on a days outing. It also plots your speed on a graph and your height above sea level,Nike Air Max 90 Ice Wine AU.Obviously you must have gps built in to your phone or be paired with a reciever,Air Max Tailwind 6 2015 Beige Orange. It is all explained better here
I have had the terrano for a while now but have only just ordered some mt's. anyway i had the oppertunuty to go laning with a load of trucks which i at firts declined as i only had my road tyres as the muds hadnt arrived yet. to which they told me they would do some easy lanes so i could come, which i accepted.to cut a long story short, they ended up doing their normal route, a few times i had to stop due to other trucks in convoy being stuck, (all running mt's) worrying about what lies up ahead, but the old girl diddnt need a tug once! moral of the story........terranos rock!!!
I have just finished my power steering conversion and along the way have had to swap the old altenator with a three pin plug to a new style vitara altenator. To get them to fit I have cut the original connector off and put a push fit connector on the switching live wire and connected it to the lug on the back of the new altenator.I have now lost the ability to turn my truck off and have to stall it to stop, could the new altenator wiring be to blame?Many thanks in advance
I have just put my pinion conversion kits onto the 404 axles. Removed all the hubs bar one which is well stuck I emailed killeraxles.com after reading this thread.
I have the 3 Amigos lit on my Defender TD5 (MY 2001). I have had the error codes check by a local dealer who said it shows the Shuttle Valve is at fault.I have been looking for a Shuttle Valve repair kit, but can only find versions for the Disco 2 TD5. Does anyone know if the Disco kit will work with the Defender..?cheerssimon
I hear a lot of 404 owners talking about how useless the swingfire is.. And when it comes to the reality of it, most of them haven't even had it started! Now I love my swingfire, and use it everytime I can. Today it's -15 Celsius outside with a icy fog covering the whole country. And to defrost my Punto in this cold requires it to run for atleast 10 mins with half throttle, this in turn only defrosts the front windshield, is noisy, and not that good for the engine. So today I thought " why not bring out the good old swingfire?" And so I did. If I had a larger hose so I could use all the hot air that comes out this thing, it would be even better. Heck if I put the whole thing inside the car and only run an exhaust tube to the outside it would be ridiculously fast! __________________________________S?ren Frimodt Petersen(Jysk Mog Crawlers)'64 Mog 404, 49" Nokia MPT's, 120bhp M180,Nike Air Max Tailwind 6 2015 Womens Pink Black, rollcage etc.'53 Land Rover Series 1,Air Max 2014 Womens Blue Orange Black Green, awaiting some minor upgrades
I just can't leave it alone! ( the XJ not the wife) As the XJ has a tendency to run hot, i thought it was time to
Previous Topic: Nike Free TR Fit 2 Womens inline
Next Topic: Nike Free Mens 5.0+ 2014 Black Orange

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 11:28:25 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00858 seconds