Dreadnaught Server
No creepers allowed.

Home » General » General Discussion » Nike Air Max 2014 Black White 2011 11
Nike Air Max 2014 Black White 2011 11 Wed, 13 May 2015 06:44 Go to next message
annydrew0923 is currently offline  annydrew0923
e: New Socceroo CoachPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:08 pmSquad PlayerJoined: Fri May 06,Nike Air Max 2013 Womens, 2011 11:19 amPosts: 1386Steve4 wrote:oh yesThat's us agreed twice in one week, when Arnold took over from Guus, he was on a hiding to nothing, what he has done with CCM and a tiny budget has been unbelievable, personally I would be delighted if it was Arnold. Ange despite doing very well, has had far more to work with than Arnold_________________Are you Bodo in disguise?Top adelaideblokePost Re: New Socceroo CoachPosted: Thu Oct 17,Australia Nike Air Max 2013 Black Red, 2013 2:06 pmFirst Team RegularJoined: Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:24 pmPosts: 2151ange wll get itTop Outlaw 2.0Post Re: New Socceroo CoachPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:05 pmStar PlayerJoined: Fri Sep 15,Nike Air Max 2011 Men Black Red Australia, 2006 2:57 pmPosts: 4141Location: Riding The PineWithout saying anything remotely outlandish, Ange Postecoglou sounded very much like the Socceroos coach-in-waiting on Thursday.Football Federation Australian chairman Frank Lowy is determined to appoint a home-grown national coach and the Melbourne Victory boss is considered the red-hot favourite ahead of Central Coast's Graham Arnold and Western Sydney coach Tony Popovic.The decision on who will replace German Holger Osieck - dumped unceremoniously after a second straight 6-0 drubbing - will be made as soon as next week.And it seems increasingly likely that Postecoglou will get the nod.He confirmed on Thursday that the FFA had been in contact with Victory powerbrokers, who would want significant compensation were they to lose a coach with two years remaining on his contract.Postecoglou ruled out the prospect of combining the club and country coaching posts in the lead-up to the 2014 World Cup finals in Brazil."I tend to throw myself into whatever I do and they are both enormous jobs," Postecoglou said."I don't think you should take short cuts or half measures with either job."It would be a massive honour but as I sit right now, I'm coaching the Melbourne Victory and really focusing on tomorrow night's game (against Adelaide United)."Osieck was sacked after the Socceroos suffered a 6-0 hiding against France in Paris last week - a month after being belted by the same scoreline by Brazil.Interim Australian coach Aurelio Vidmar took charge for a face-saving 3-0 win against lowly-ranked Canada in London on Tuesday night,Nike Air Max 2014 Black White, but is not in contention for the fulltime job."It's pretty hard to say from the outside but I reckon there were some promising signs," said Postecoglou."I know it was Canada but it was good to see Matthew Leckie score."I thought Dario Vidosic had a game and Rhys Williams looked promising."Both Postecoglou and the Socceroos' most-recent fulltime homegrown coach Frank Farina - who held the job for six years from 1999-2005 - said it was a good thing that the FFA was thinking local after eight years with Dutchmen Guus Hiddink and Pim Verbeek and Germany's Osieck at the helm.But Farina was unsurprised he was not listed among the contenders this time around."I had six years and I think the body is still
Nike Air Max 2011 Australia . In some of the early games I remember endless passes back to goalies s Fri, 15 May 2015 10:02 Go to previous message
annydrew0923 is currently offline  annydrew0923
ing well thank goodness, 83 goals in 29 matches to date (22 June in Adelaide).But just on your points, Juventino: You're surely not saying you want the law changed back so goalies can pick up intentional back-passes and throw-ins, are you? Amongst those classic matches you saw, they would not have shown some of the mundane matches I remember at Italia '90 when there was a lot of negative play and a record low goals-per-game tally. I remember Ireland drawing all their matches up to their loss to Italia in the quarter-final. I remember Argentina scoring only 5 goals in the entire tournament (a record low for a Finalist). In some of the early games I remember endless passes back to goalies such as Higuita, Goycochea and others.That negative play was why the law was changed and thankfully teams couldn't revert to all that back-passing at USA '94.And as for 'triple punishment', that issue remains on the agenda. The UEFA General Secretary remains committed to that on behalf of his many Associations,Nike Air Max 2011 Australia, and not just on behalf of eminent past and present players like Beckenbauer & Buffon.And as has been stressed to you every time, there were unintended results out of that change about DOGSO. They should have trialled it longer because up to that point:(a) Fans, players & managers had been generally satisfied with a penalty & yellow card for a DOGSO in the penalty area.(b) It was OUTSIDE the penalty area that they weren't happy with merely a free-kick and a yellow card,Australia Air Max 2012 Mens, hence the change to a RED card and free-kick against a defender denying an obvious goal-scoring opportunity to a forward clean through on goal.Top Angela Porc��Post Re: Few bore-draws, goals galore in World Cup so farPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 1:04 pmBall BoyJoined: Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:30 pmPosts: 12You need new material._________________I don't just want my cake and eat it. I want to go back for cheesy biscuits and tiramisu.Top Con MPost Re: Few bore-draws, goals galore in World Cup so farPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 1:43 pmFirst Team RegularJoined: Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:19 pmPosts: 1932Angela Porc�� wrote:You need new material.Why, Angela? It's updated to the 22 June date - 83 goals in 29 matches. This great scoring rate is topical, ongoing and a revelation.Angela, unless you're answering for Juventino, I was hoping to get an answer from Juventino about his points.ps, never heard your pseudonym before on FN. Are you new or a reincarnation?Top Old MasterPost Re: Few bore-draws,Nike Air Max 2014 Black White, goals galore in World Cup so farPosted: Sun Jun 22,Nike Air Max 2015 Flyknit Mens Black Orange, 2014 2:35 pmStar PlayerJoined: Tue Oct 02, 2007 2:03 pmPosts: 3474Location: CampbelltownAn Angela with Balls. _________________The older I get the better I was.FOOTBALL IS LIFEThe Rest Is Just DetailsTop Nice One CyrilPost Re: No bore-draws, goals galore in World Cup so farPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:21 pmAssistant CoachJoined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:55 amPosts: 11871Con M wrote:Fans, players & managers had been generally satisfied with a penalty & yellow card for a DOGSO in the penalty area.I must have missed that referendum,
Previous Topic: Nike Air Max 2012 Womens 11 pmBall BoyJoined
Next Topic: AU Nike Air Max 90 Womens Orange 1932Juventino wrote

Current Time: Sat Dec 15 21:01:33 PST 2018

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01288 seconds