Dreadnaught Server
No creepers allowed.

Home » General » General Discussion » Nike Free 3.0 V5 Womens Black Green then so be it
Nike Free 3.0 V5 Womens Black Green then so be it Wed, 13 May 2015 09:32
annydrew0923 is currently offline  annydrew0923
mBall BoyJoined: Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:47 pmPosts: 3Fergie described watching the early rounds of the 2010 World Cup as akin to a visit to the dentist. runescape goldbuy runescape gold_________________fifa 14 coinsbuy fifa 14 coinsTop Nice One CyrilPost Re: AGM on changes in Laws-of-the-Game - Sat. 1 March 2014Posted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:55 pmAssistant CoachJoined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:55 amPosts: 11871Stuckey wrote:oldfart wrote:But the serious point is, you can't have the transgressor gaining a benefit. Maybe you should make them go off the pitch until the injured player comes back on or is subbed. (Quote)That is why so many people are calling for a 'Sin Bin' - sending a player who commits a foul that injures a player to the extent that he needs treatment could be sent to a sin bin for 5 or 10 minutes - much better than just a yellow card.I don't understand what you guys are talking about there is already a rule for this anyway. If a player intentionally tries to injure a player they will be sent off.Painful as it was, I've read oldfart's post three times and I still can't see the word 'intentional'. Be a good chap and point me in the right direction will you _________________"The game is about glory,Nike Free 3.0 V5 Womens Black Green, it is about doing things in style and with a flourish,Nike Free 4.0 V2 Mens, about going out and beating the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."Danny BlanchflowerTop BomberPost Re: AGM on changes in Laws-of-the-Game - Sat. 1 March 2014Posted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:42 pmTechnical DirectorJoined: Tue Apr 04, 2006 12:40 pmPosts: 43163Location: Between the lake and the beachNice One Cyril wrote:Stuckey wrote:oldfart wrote:But the serious point is,Nike Roshe Run AU, you can't have the transgressor gaining a benefit. Maybe you should make them go off the pitch until the injured player comes back on or is subbed. (Quote)That is why so many people are calling for a 'Sin Bin' - sending a player who commits a foul that injures a player to the extent that he needs treatment could be sent to a sin bin for 5 or 10 minutes - much better than just a yellow card.I don't understand what you guys are talking about there is already a rule for this anyway. If a player intentionally tries to injure a player they will be sent off.Painful as it was, I've read oldfart's post three times and I still can't see the word 'intentional'. Be a good chap and point me in the right direction will you If its UNintentional, then so be it, ie, shite happens. It only seems to be highlighted (using the prior examples) if it happens in the dying stages of the game. I reckon it shouldnt matter, ie how often do you see someone "milk" a free with feigned injury in the opening stages of a game. It's only when players realise the impending result (latter stages) that rolling around as though someone shot you is an issue. Maybe refs just need to "read" the game better and officiate (including adding on time) better,Free Run 2 Womens Black Grey, but I would have no problem if an injured player that requires medical treatment has a couple minutes spell. If it aint that bad, he'll find a way
Previous Topic: Air Max 2014 Women Red Black 2014 1
Next Topic: Nike Free 5.0 AU CICHANOWSKI SHIELD 2014Posted

Current Time: Sat Dec 15 21:00:29 PST 2018

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01094 seconds