Dreadnaught Server
No creepers allowed.

Home » General » General Discussion » AU Nike Air Max 90 Womens Orange 1932Juventino wrote
AU Nike Air Max 90 Womens Orange 1932Juventino wrote Fri, 15 May 2015 10:04
annydrew0923 is currently offline  annydrew0923
op RookiePost Re: No bore-draws, goals galore in World Cup so farPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:05 amSquad PlayerJoined: Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:03 amPosts: 1060it was bound to happen sooner or later but then the Septic Tanks come out in the very next game and score in the first minuteTop adelaideblokePost Re: No bore-draws, goals galore in World Cup so farPosted: Tue Jun 17,Nike Air Max 2012 Women Black Red Australia, 2014 9:39 amFirst Team RegularJoined: Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:24 pmPosts: 2151LETS NOT ALL GET CARRIED AWAY WITH GOALS REAL FOOTBALL FANS.....187 to 126, doesnt mean a sport is better than 1 nill.Top PDogPost Re: No bore-draws, goals galore in World Cup so farPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:54 amFirst Team RegularJoined: Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:09 pmPosts: 1959Location: 300kms North of Dingo Whoop Whoopnigeria vs iran was painful to watch this morning..._________________Top Con MPost Re: No bore-draws, goals galore in World Cup so farPosted: Tue Jun 17,AU Nike Air Max 90 Womens Orange, 2014 3:02 pmFirst Team RegularJoined: Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:19 pmPosts: 1932Juventino wrote:Nice One Cyril wrote:Con M wrote:37 goals scored in 11 matches so far & no draws (by 9.15am Monday 16th June, Adelaide time). Not saying all draws are boring, even to the casual neutral viewers of the 4-yearly World Cup What is happening, has everyone got the Brazil attitude of attack, attack, attack? Much better than South African 2010, so far. Long into the tournament for the preliminary rounds may it continue.From the Round-of-16 onwards a result has to happen so those finals games take care of their own excitement. But this has been good to see to date in the first 11 matches of the prelim rounds.Wow, and they've managed to do all this without the dumb tinkering with the Laws that certain people have proposed. I'm staggered to find that the game is just fine as it is Damn,Nike Air Max 2011 Womens Green Black Grey, you stole my post...I was about to write this!Now, hang on guys. I'll partly concede that the Brazilian air or atmosphere has been refreshingly able to get managers/teams to be more positive in this World Cup so far compared to their dreadful negative approach in the 2010 or 1990 tournament.But it's hard for me to accept that you 2 are Luddites opposed to gradual improvement in the game. I mean I just don't believe you 2 want it to go back to when 'keepers could pick up endless back-passes and kill attacks stone dead. I can't believe you want it to go back to when centre-backs could chop down an opposition forward clean through on goal and only cop a yellow card and free-kick outside the penalty area.Going way further back I doubt you 2 were opposed when subs first got introduced to the game in 1958, or way way back when it was a rope instead of a cross-bar, or before a penalty kick was introduced to the game and 3 defenders were required to be between an attacker and the goal to be offside.Juventino,Nike Air Max 95 Black White Grey Blue Australia, as you've observed recently even the great Buffon says triple punishment is 'inhumane'. That's why it stays in IFAB's in-tray. That and other issues like diving and 'pretend' injuries stay on IFAB's annual review agenda and I'm glad that's the case in
Previous Topic: Nike Air Max 2014 Black White 2011 11
Next Topic: Air Max 2014 Black White Australia Southern Knights SC facebookSAASL facebook

Current Time: Sat Dec 15 20:59:44 PST 2018

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01749 seconds