Dreadnaught Server
No creepers allowed.

Home » General » General Discussion » Nike Free 3.0 V4 Womens Wed Nov 13
Nike Free 3.0 V4 Womens Wed Nov 13 Thu, 28 May 2015 13:54
annydrew0923 is currently offline  annydrew0923
matter.Cumberland & Knights as the lowest finishing teams should welcome in a few more teams to help the league.Keeping PHU out because of location just makes Knights a 'protected species' which is totally unfair.Seems to me and I have no allegiance with United at all but offering premier league places to Olympic and United can only be good for the League at this stage in its development. If those 2 clubs don't wish to take up then their choice.As I posted before the rivalry out North would be great for the competition.Top Left Wing BackPost Re: Promotions and RelegationsPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:49 amBoot PolisherJoined: Sat Aug 25,Nike Free Run 2 Mens Australia, 2012 9:58 pmPosts: 83PHU have a complete junior structure and would be a good example in the prem league. They have done the work and developed a junior base. If there was promotion and relegation then CUMBY and PHK would make way for PHU and Inter. But the hand will be dealt by FFSA. A question - Salisbury Inter has been knocking on the door for a while, so if they get a junior team will they be able to enter the prems. Might move 15 of my girls over there so they can get promoted too. I say bottom two out top two in, It is about promoting the stronger teams in FFSA based on results like any other prem league in the world. Not who is at what club.On a final note the Prem League should be at least 10 teams and play each other 4 times,Free Run 4 Women Black Gray Australia, 36 games + 4 cup rounds + Mid weeks games to get our top level to that of other nations. So if this was case no relegation and just promotion this year. the league can handle two teams up and re align all other leagues to 10 teams.bit of food for thoughtTop Lucas LeivaPost Re: Promotions and RelegationsPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:46 amSquad PlayerJoined: Mon Apr 03, 2006 11:32 amPosts: 1226Left Wing Back wrote:PHU have a complete junior structure and would be a good example in the prem league. They have done the work and developed a junior base. If there was promotion and relegation then CUMBY and PHK would make way for PHU and Inter. But the hand will be dealt by FFSA. A question - Salisbury Inter has been knocking on the door for a while, so if they get a junior team will they be able to enter the prems. Might move 15 of my girls over there so they can get promoted too. I say bottom two out top two in, It is about promoting the stronger teams in FFSA based on results like any other prem league in the world. Not who is at what club.On a final note the Prem League should be at least 10 teams and play each other 4 times,Nike Free Run 4 Mens AU, 36 games + 4 cup rounds + Mid weeks games to get our top level to that of other nations. So if this was case no relegation and just promotion this year. the league can handle two teams up and re align all other leagues to 10 teams.bit of food for thought36 rounds plus 4 cup games...midweek games (where,Nike Free Run 4 Men Black Blue, because not every ground has lighting that meet min lux requirements)...not even the clubs in the Womens UCL play that frequently!Top M@rvinPost Re: Promotions and RelegationsPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:32 pmBench WarmerJoined:
Previous Topic: Nike Trainer 1.3 Max White Blue Black Has Mick Jagger been invited to the AU match
Next Topic: Nike Free 4.0 V2 Mens Australia Promotions and RelegationsPosted

Current Time: Sat Dec 15 21:00:36 PST 2018

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01188 seconds