Dreadnaught Server
No creepers allowed.

Home » General » General Discussion » Nike Free 4.0 V2 Mens Australia Promotions and RelegationsPosted
Nike Free 4.0 V2 Mens Australia Promotions and RelegationsPosted Thu, 28 May 2015 13:55
annydrew0923 is currently offline  annydrew0923
ot there have a clear guide line on getting a licence.I also found this interesting reading -"Also Recommendation 8: Explore the ability to introduce a modified version of the Player Points System for the Women's game which seeks to;? Incentivise older and experienced players to remain in the top competition.? Discouraging switching within the club environment.? Encouraging homegrown players.? Establishing a limit of national team and W-League players in one squad.? Encouraging rising stars.?Discouraging groups of players from moving to one club."unsure myself of the nsw womens league and structure but currently researching all around Australia to see how different we are. Looks very interesting the proposed changes and recommendation and will be interesting if FFSA is watching.on a final note an elite club licence would be an awesome introduction for the clubs as it will give a direction for clubs that strive to develop the women's games. make it simple for promotion and relegation. Maybe one day only ECL clubs will play as prem's,Nike Free Trainer 5.0 Mens Black White, reserves and a state league. With community totally separate like the men's competition. If a club is set a list of requirments they will strive to make it happen, 3 years to introduce is plenty time with the fantastic dedicated volunteers we have in our league. Biggest benefit will be consistency.Top Lucas LeivaPost Re: Promotions and RelegationsPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:56 pmSquad PlayerJoined: Mon Apr 03,Nike Free Trainer 5.0 Black Fluorescence Green, 2006 11:32 amPosts: 1226LWB I like your research and enthusiasm, but even if clubs were given 3 years to get their act into shape, why have so many in the last 3-4 years dropped out of the PL and into the social divisions? Surely this is a precedent that many clubs don't have the infrastructure in place to establish themselves as an 'elite' club just yet.Top Left Wing BackPost Re: Promotions and RelegationsPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:34 pmBoot PolisherJoined: Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:58 pmPosts: 83Lucas Leiva wrote:LWB I like your research and enthusiasm, but even if clubs were given 3 years to get their act into shape,Nike Free 4.0 V2 Womens AU, why have so many in the last 3-4 years dropped out of the PL and into the social divisions? Surely this is a precedent that many clubs don't have the infrastructure in place to establish themselves as an 'elite' club just yet.Absolutely spot on.I look at things in life as if you set the goal post higher then you will get there. I was taught set your goals higher than you believe you can achieve and maybe you just may surprise yourself. This is just me, but I believe if we just keep accepting the band aid it and she'll be right attitude it will always be as it has and will continue to be that way. I really hope it is not the same in 5 years that it has actually grown to a stronger more competitive promotion/relegation league. we will see.Top gunners14Post Re: Promotions and RelegationsPosted: Fri Nov 22,Nike Free Run+ 4 Women Blue Orange, 2013 11:42 pmBoot PolisherJoined: Mon May 09, 2011 10:54 pmPosts: 69West adelaide, combining with olympic as a new club, into prems. Rules are bent. Yet again.T
Previous Topic: Nike Free 3.0 V4 Womens Wed Nov 13
Next Topic: Nike Air Max 90 Australia " Winter wrote."Yet the fans chanted their backing for the playe

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 00:34:09 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00787 seconds