Dreadnaught Server
No creepers allowed.

Home » General » General Discussion » Nike Air Max 90 Womens Blue Australia Tue Nov 05
Nike Air Max 90 Womens Blue Australia Tue Nov 05 Sat, 30 May 2015 06:00
annydrew0923 is currently offline  annydrew0923
sting to see how Kanga did re votes given he didn't play after rd 10. He was on fire and more than likely would have won it if he had of played the whole season in that way.Kanga had 6 points up to round 5 I think !_________________Southern Knights SC - 2015 - Celebrating 21 Years of SAASL FootballSouthern Knights Website : Southern Knights SC facebookSAASL facebook : Elizabeth Downs SC facebookTop bapaPost Re: CONGRATULATIONS TO SATURDAY PREM PLAYER OF THE YEAR - 20Posted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:37 pmAssistant CoachJoined: Thu Nov 26,Australia Nike Air Max 90 Black, 2009 11:08 amPosts: 17765Fresh Football wrote:Dinho wrote:Fresh Football wrote:For the second consecutive season, an Adelaide Wanderers player has taken out the top honour in the SAASL Saturday Premier League, Player of the Year!On behalf of the Adelaide Wanderers,Air Max 2013 Black Rose Red, we would like to congratulate Jimmy Okello for taking out the 2013 Player of the Year last night as well as Top Goal Scorer.This is fantastic recognition for his invaluable contribution to Adelaide Wanderers and the SAASL.See you all in 2014!Good for wanderers.hey what happened to kanga? Heard he had a great start scoring 11 goals in 9 games?Andy Kanga broke his leg in about round 8 I think. He & Jimmy were on fire & we also had about 3 players with season ending injuries from round 2 against Villa.Great player Okello, and congrats to him. Okello and Kanga tore us apart in round 2!!hopefully Kanga gets back to full fitness sooner rather than later!Top swannsongPost Re: CONGRATULATIONS TO SATURDAY PREM PLAYER OF THE YEAR - 20Posted: Mon Nov 04,Nike Air Max 2014 Womens, 2013 5:06 pmCoachJoined: Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:15 pmPosts: 27211Location: O'Sullivan Beach, South Australia_________________Southern Knights SC - 2015 - Celebrating 21 Years of SAASL FootballSouthern Knights Website : Southern Knights SC facebookSAASL facebook : Elizabeth Downs SC facebookTop Black_PantherPost Re: CONGRATULATIONS TO SATURDAY PREM PLAYER OF THE YEAR - 20Posted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:02 amStar PlayerJoined: Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:56 pmPosts: 3277That's mental that Kanga didn't get more votes to Rd 10. When we beat Hawks 6-1 he scored 4 & laid one on a plate for someone to bundle over the line in what was the most deserving man of the match performance I have seen in a while.Still it's a refs award and I think enough gets said about their understanding of the game._________________"One part of my job I'll never learn to love is the pre-match warm-up,"" It's nothing but masturbation for conditioning coaches, their way of enjoying themselves at the players' expense." - Andrea PirloTop BomberPost Re: CONGRATULATIONS TO SATURDAY PREM PLAYER OF THE YEAR - 20Posted: Tue Nov 05,Air Max 2014 Black White Australia, 2013 11:38 amTechnical DirectorJoined: Tue Apr 04, 2006 12:40 pmPosts: 43163Location: Between the lake and the beachswannsong wrote:Black_Panther wrote:Congratulations to Jimmy for the recognition for a great year.Will be interesting to see how Kanga did re votes given he didn't play after rd 10. He was on fire and more than likely would have won it if he had of played the whole
Previous Topic: Nike Air Max 2012 Women Black Red Australia 2002 6
Next Topic: Australia Nike Air Max 90 drink up.Top leggaPost Re

Current Time: Sat Dec 15 21:00:08 PST 2018

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01204 seconds