Dreadnaught Server
No creepers allowed.

Home » General » General Discussion » Australia Nike Air Max 90 drink up.Top leggaPost Re
Australia Nike Air Max 90 drink up.Top leggaPost Re Mon, 01 June 2015 05:19
annydrew0923 is currently offline  annydrew0923
Messages: 472
Registered: July 2013
Posted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:44 pmSquad PlayerJoined: Tue Nov 14, 2006 2:23 pmPosts: 1442Got lots of cold ones ready gonna be a warm one. A bottle of Jacks please as well as its a mates birthday and that's all he will drink. Sussed the ground out today instead of putting the hard yards in at work good little set up under the verandah to watch the game, might get a bit rowdy after the games under there. 4 bucks beers on the sign as well sounds good. Do you get all the bar takings or do you have to share with footy as well......_________________There is no I in team, but there is a u in suck...Top The Wise MonkeyPost Re: PLAYFORD CUP - 2014Posted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:51 pmPromising JuniorJoined: Sun Jul 13, 2008 9:43 pmPosts: 281Location: Swinging in the treeslegga wrote:Got lots of cold ones ready gonna be a warm one. A bottle of Jacks please as well as its a mates birthday and that's all he will drink. Sussed the ground out today instead of putting the hard yards in at work good little set up under the verandah to watch the game, might get a bit rowdy after the games under there. 4 bucks beers on the sign as well sounds good. Do you get all the bar takings or do you have to share with footy as well......Wouldn't think so, separate fridges, drink up.Top leggaPost Re: PLAYFORD CUP - 2014Posted: Fri Feb 07,Nike Air Max 2014 Blue Pink White AU, 2014 1:39 pmSquad PlayerJoined: Tue Nov 14,Nike Air Max 2014 All Black, 2006 2:23 pmPosts: 1442The Wise Monkey wrote:legga wrote:Got lots of cold ones ready gonna be a warm one. A bottle of Jacks please as well as its a mates birthday and that's all he will drink. Sussed the ground out today instead of putting the hard yards in at work good little set up under the verandah to watch the game, might get a bit rowdy after the games under there. 4 bucks beers on the sign as well sounds good. Do you get all the bar takings or do you have to share with footy as well......Wouldn't think so, separate fridges,Australia Nike Air Max 2013 Black Red, drink up.That's the plan.....Cheers_________________There is no I in team, but there is a u in suck...Top ChaosPost Re: PLAYFORD CUP - 2014Posted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:27 pmFirst Team RegularJoined: Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:49 pmPosts: 1924Location: polishing bootslegga wrote:The Wise Monkey wrote:legga wrote:Got lots of cold ones ready gonna be a warm one. A bottle of Jacks please as well as its a mates birthday and that's all he will drink. Sussed the ground out today instead of putting the hard yards in at work good little set up under the verandah to watch the game, might get a bit rowdy after the games under there. 4 bucks beers on the sign as well sounds good. Do you get all the bar takings or do you have to share with footy as well......Wouldn't think so, separate fridges, drink up.That's the plan.....CheersThat's what is good to hear. Clubs supporting other clubs bars etc. Top stuff_________________COLOSSUS wrote:Let me guess, ive got no ballsTop fowler_23Post Re: PLAYFORD CUP - 2014Posted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:39 amSquad PlayerJoined: Fri Mar 31,Australia Nike Max, 2006 3:03 pmPosts: 1625Any results from last night?_________________Bill Shankly at Dixie Dean's funer
Previous Topic: Nike Air Max 90 Womens Blue Australia Tue Nov 05
Next Topic: Nike Free Run 2 Womens Black White Viduka


Current Time: Sat Dec 15 20:57:50 PST 2018

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01734 seconds