Dreadnaught Server
No creepers allowed.

Home » General » General Discussion » Nike Free 5.0 Mens AU Thu Aug 08
Nike Free 5.0 Mens AU Thu Aug 08 Tue, 09 June 2015 15:57
annydrew0923 is currently offline  annydrew0923
g?ofcourse notI've done plenty if piss taking myselfbut if I sense that my teammate isnt in a good mood,Nike Free Run 2 Womens, or I've taken it too far, I back off out of respect, end of the day he's a teammateby the sounds of it his teammates couldn't give a shiraz about himthere's always 2 sides to every story, I'm just going by his descriptionmost people can sense when a mate is taking the piss vs someone giving you cabernet because they don't like you_________________Currently known as Ciudad JuarezTop oldfartPost Re: Graeme Le Saux: How Gay Slurs Almost Wrecked My Career.Posted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 1:32 pmBench WarmerJoined: Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:59 pmPosts: 897And it doesn't seem that all that much has changed in Football today.What really annoys is that the black Footballers appear to be the worst at giving it out but don't seem to like it when it rebounds on them.Anelka is a case in point,Australia Nike Free Run 3 Grey Green, he always complained about the discrimination towards Black player but has no qualms about using an Anti-Semetic slogan.He claims it is not 'anti-semetic' but research has shown that the "comedian" he claims to be supporting used the symbol at rallies whilst running for political office as a representative of a Neo Nazi party as anti-semetic symbol._________________FOOTBALL IS LIFEThe Rest Is Just DetailsI used to be the Old Master but now I'm an Oldfart!Top Page 1 of 1[ 12 posts ]
Page 1 of 1[ 12 posts ]Previous topic | Next topicAuthorMessageozzie owlPost FIFA Corruption InquiryPosted: Fri Nov 14,Nike Free 3.0 V5 Mens, 2014 9:12 amAssistant CoachJoined: Sun Dec 03, 2006 11:42 amPosts: 12784What a surprise internal FIFA report finds that Russia and Quatar didn't break any rules in the WC bidding process.Top N5 1BHPost Re: FIFA Corruption InquiryPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 9:29 amBench WarmerJoined: Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:17 pmPosts: 584The two countries that get criticized most are the two that cooperated most, England and Australia for minor (and public) donations/incentives. Russia were cleared even though they destroyed most of their documents WTF!. Even Michael Garcia who spent 2 years on the report has distance himself from it saying the summary "contains numerous materially incomplete and erroneous representations". It was a set up from the beginning, no one can be fooled by this surelyTop God Is No Engl��shmanPost Re: FIFA Corruption InquiryPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 9:36 amBall BoyJoined: Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:05 pmPosts: 25Quatar?_________________Throw yourself into the frey!Top wizardPost Re: FIFA Corruption InquiryPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:07 amBench WarmerJoined: Fri May 12, 2006 1:22 pmPosts: 893Location: AdelaideHow cool is it when an organisation is only responsible to itself!Top Old MasterPost Re: FIFA Corruption InquiryPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 2:40 pmStar PlayerJoined: Tue Oct 02,Nike Free Run 3 Womens Black, 2007 2:03 pmPosts: 3474Location: CampbelltownN5 1BH wrote:The two countries that get criticized most are the two that cooperated most, England and Australia for minor (and public) donations/incentives. Russia were cleared even though they destroyed most of
Previous Topic: Nike Free 4.0 V2 Mens 31 pmPosts
Next Topic: Nike Air Max 2014 Black White 3277Bodes wrote

Current Time: Sat Dec 15 20:58:06 PST 2018

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01310 seconds